- Change pillowcase every two to three days.
- Sanitize cell/land line phones once a week.
- Cleanse skin twice a day. Use makeup remover first before thoroughly cleansing skin at night to remove makeup and impurities that have accumulated throughout the day.
- Cleanse makeup brushes after each use. Deep clean once a week to avoid putting acne-causing bacteria from previous use back on the skin.
- Avoid dairy, carbohydrate-rich foods and yeast products, which have the tendency to increase/trigger acne.
You can also see more video tips featuring Bluffa Jo Cosmetics at the Maisie Dee TV Youtube Channel.
Please don’t forget to to like, share and subscribe.